Download vector logo of PRONATEC - Programa Nacional de Acesso ao Ensino Técnico e Emprego
Logo of PRONATEC - National Program for Access to Technical Education and Employment
What is Pronatec?
The National Program for Access to Technical Education and Employment (Pronatec) was created by the Federal Government in 2011 by Law 11,513 / 2011 with the goal of expanding, internalize and democratize the supply of vocational and technical education courses in the country and contribute to improving the quality of public high school.
The Pronatec seeks to expand educational opportunities and qualified vocational training to young people, workers and beneficiaries of income transfer programs.
The courses, funded by the Federal Government, are offered free of charge by institutions of the Federal Vocational Education Network, scientific and technological networks and state, district and municipal vocational and technological education. They are also suppliers institutions of the S System as SENAI, SENAT, SENAC and SENAR. The 2013 Breaking, private institutions, duly authorized by the Ministry of Education, also became suppliers of Program courses.
From 2011 to 2014, through the Pronatec, there were over 8 million enrollments between technical courses and initial and continuing education.
Goals and Initiatives
- Expand, internalize and democratize the supply of secondary technical vocational education courses and initial and continuing education courses or face professional qualification and the distance;
- Build, renovate and expand schools that offer vocational and technological education in state schools;
- Increase educational opportunities for workers through initial and continuing education courses or professional qualification;
- Increase the amount of teaching resources to support the provision of vocational and technological education;
- Improve the quality of secondary education.
Brazil professionalized program:
- Brazil professionalized program is intended to expand the supply and the strengthening of vocational and technological education integrated to secondary education in state schools, in partnership with the Federal Government.
And network-Tec Brazil:
- In the Network and-Tec Brazil are offered free technical courses and initial and continuing education or professional qualification in the distance. May offer distance learning courses the institutions of the Federal Vocational Education Network, Science and Technology; the teaching units of national learning services (SENAI, SENAC, SENAR and SENAT); and professional education institutions affiliated with state education systems. Access the page of the Network and-Tec Brazil
Gratuity according to the National Service Learning:
- The Gratuity Agreement aims to expand progressively the application of SENAI resources, SENAC, SESC and SESI, received the compulsory contribution in technical courses and initial and continuing training or professional qualification in free places aimed at low-income people, with priority given to students and workers.
- In addition to initiatives aimed at strengthening the work of professional education and networking technology existing in the country, Pronatec created the Bolsa Training, through which will be offered free of charge technical courses for those who graduated from high school and for students enrolled in High School and initial and continuing education courses or professional qualification.
, PRONATEC - Programa Nacional de Acesso ao Ensino Técnico e Emprego